Pre-order. The estimated dispatch date is the 12th of July.
- STABILITY IS KEY: Unlike other parallettes our paralletes has 50cm long base feet, which gives you more stability. Special design gives perfect angles. No wobbling = safer training. Comes with new type unslippery rubber end caps. Can be used on any surface (carpet, wooden floors, tiles, outdoors).
- IDEAL FOR Calisthenics style exercises, the comfortable 4cm (1.57") diameter bar reduce strain and allows longer workouts.
- Length 65cm x Height 80cm x Width 50cm. Made of Steel, heavy duty, perfect for commercial fitness centres and home gym of any size.
- SIMPLE TO USE - easy to assemble, no additional tools required.
- PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE: Our parallettes are designed and made to last. In fact, we GUARANTEE their performance. If anything happens to your parallette set in the first 10 years of use, just let us know and we'll give you a 100% refund or a full replacement.
RAMASS Fitness Tall Parallettes, Dip Station
- Parallettes training happens to be one of the most efficient forms of exercising the body.
- Join the movement and try parallette training today.
- The parallele bars are fast becoming an essential piece of fitness equipment that can build muscle, improve core strength and help with your fitness goals.
The new 31,5" tall steel Parallettes, dips station from RAMASS Fitness bring modern height and exercise versatility to parallette design.
Ideal for anyone training Calisthenics, Gymnastics, Street workout, Strength Training or even someone simply wanting to gain some functional strength. Parrallettes can also be dismantled and packed flat making them very easy to store away or take with you on your travels.
Start your workouts and make progress on exercises such as Dips, L-sit, Push Ups, Handstand, Planches and so on.
- Length: 65cm
- Hight: 80cm
- Width: 50cm
- Max recommended load: 200kg
NO MORE WOBBLING
RAMASS Fitness Parallette bars are designed so that you do not need to bend bars ( vs rounded parallettes) in the process of making them. Straight bars allows parallettes to have perfect angles and sit even on the surface. No wobbling = safer training.
Parallettes are one of the most overlooked pieces of equipment on the gym floor and a favourite with personal trainers who want to give their clients an edge.
Your new secret weapon.
It's a one kit workout that you can do anywhere.
The training session on the parallette bars will work your core, shoulders, back, arms and chest.
Loose fat and gain lean muscle mass.